Last Modified: 12/20/2019
This Policy applies to information collected through the websites located at eastforkandfriends.com and eastforkcultivars.com (the “Websites”).
By using the Websites, you are hereby accepting the terms and conditions stipulated within this Policy. If you are not willing or able to accept and abide by our terms and conditions, then you should refrain from further use of our Websites. In addition, your continued use of our Websites following the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time we decide to make use of any personal information in a manner materially different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, we will provide notification on our homepages and also contact users for whom we have valid email addresses by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Websites;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected personally identifiable information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personally identifiable information; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your personally identifiable information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. The Websites collect various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, such as usage data, IP address, browser information, etc.
- anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion
We may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
We will only use personal information for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
We do not now, nor do we ever intend to in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
We may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from our affiliates and their subsidiaries.
East Fork Cultivars and our affiliates and subsidiaries may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
We use various third-party social media features including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the third party providers and are not within East Fork Cultivars’ control.
Disclosure of Information
East Fork Cultivars may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of East Fork Cultivars;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of East Fork Hemp, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by East Fork Hemp, LLC about our Website users or information providers is among the assets transferred;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of East Fork Cultivars, our customers, or others.
East Fork Cultivars greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in East Fork Cultivars products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our Website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
The Websites are not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use the Websites.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our Websites please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected]. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. East Fork Cultivars will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Notice to European Union Users
East Fork Cultivars’ operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
East Fork Cultivars takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: +1 (503) 893-2631
East Fork Hemp, LLC
7950 SE Foster Rd